That is so cute! you could tell even when the words wouldn't come out that she was trying so hard to say MOMMA!! so fun, Congrats! I love that she is already copying what you say to her. I don't feel like Seppi really does that yet. LOVE YA
Thanks for all your comments! you know what would be funny is IF you copy and pasted my post about St. George, you'd probably get way more comments on it than I did! haha. and NO you don't look like a hunch back, haha. I HATE the picture of me too. WHY do I never wear any makeup? I really need to spruce up my appearance. what can you do? I Love ya. oh, one more thought.. What if we do the triathlon and its still SUPER COLD. I'm gonna have to think about what to wear.. just thinking still. Love ya
6 comments:
Such a smartie and so super cute!! I see some of the Ogden family genes in her! :)
She is SO cute! And got her priorities right too. My kids all said Dada first. Traitors.
That is so cute! you could tell even when the words wouldn't come out that she was trying so hard to say MOMMA!! so fun, Congrats!
I love that she is already copying what you say to her. I don't feel like Seppi really does that yet.
LOVE YA
So cute! I love her chubby cheeks too! We should definitely get together if you ever come down here! Maybe even with meliss too!
Oh Kristi that is so adorable! My kids were like Sarah's.... PUNKS!
I could just kiss her cute round cheeks!
Thanks for all your comments! you know what would be funny is IF you copy and pasted my post about St. George, you'd probably get way more comments on it than I did! haha.
and NO you don't look like a hunch back, haha. I HATE the picture of me too. WHY do I never wear any makeup? I really need to spruce up my appearance. what can you do?
I Love ya.
oh, one more thought.. What if we do the triathlon and its still SUPER COLD. I'm gonna have to think about what to wear.. just thinking still.
Love ya
Post a Comment