
Me and Kory drove 33 hours to get to Virginia Beach in 2 days... I was bored out of my mind. Kory drove most of the way- (I think I only drove 5 hours total). Kory was determined to get there in 2 days. we arrived in virginia beach at 3:00 a.m. it was a horrible night because we had no place to stay in the apartments since nobody was awake to give us our assigned apartment, so we slept in an empty apartment right smack on the mattresses. the next day we woke up and had no home, no food, and had a meeting for work at 1:00. we went to the meeting which ended up being my first day of work. which was 8 hours long. They threw us right in the fire. I was starving, tired and felt really confused with my job. Anyway, we've overcome our horrible drive nightmare, and my job is NO SWEAT! we have a huge apartment with a swimming pool in our backyard, along with a BBQ area, a work out room, and movie theater room. I guess you can say the 33 hour drive will probably make up for itself this summer.
...WHAT A BUM!!!
1 comment:
welcome to blogging. I love staying in contact with everyone. Great blog and nice picture Kory. Good luck in Virginia.
Post a Comment