Friday, May 23, 2008

VIRGINIA BEACH







Me and Kory went to the beach today!! We decided to go into work late and spend some time together. I have been dying to go to the beach since we got here. We didn't swim because it was a little too cold to be considered fun (in my opinion). Instead, we took a walk on the beach, shopped around in the litte shops around the beach (I wanted to buy EVERYTHING but Kory said no), took lots of pictures and ate ice cream! It was pretty eventful... we met "King Triton" (I call him king triton because I know him best from The little Mermaid), took pictures of huge smiley faces and other statues, paid $8.00 stinkin' dollars for 2 ice cream cones, watched some crazy lady yell at her friends and then turn around and hit on some old man (which FREAKED him out), watched another lady almost get hit by a bike 3 different times, and then my ice cream dropped right between my toes.haha... I enjoyed it. It was WONDERFUL getting out of the apartment/Work and going out with my hubby!

4 comments:

Cash Family said...

Hey, hope you guys are having fun!! Post lots of pics cause I want to see them! Have fun!

JAKE AND STACY said...

Sorry, I didn't know you had a blog. I love it. I will try really hard to keep mine more updated. I hope you are having the time of your life in virginia. love your guts.

Rebekah said...

I love your blog! your story of the beach was so funny... and those ice cream cones make me real hungry! We will have to get one tomorrow during our girls day. I love your pics too.. p.s: I love how you accessorize!
love, rebekah

laci said...

Hey hey shopping buddy! I didn't know all of us girls were such the internet fans. (I'm aware of the weird phrasing in that sentence) Nice to know you have a blog as well. Check ours out
( lacibuttars.blogspot.com ) And we need to get together soon. P.s. I love your engagement and bridal pics down below. I sneeked a peek of course!