Kory and I are the BIGGEST "UNO" fans ever! (of course we've added a few of our own rules to the game to make it more intense). We played a total of 18 games. The first one to 10 wins. it was a very close game. Kory won 10 and I had won 8... Everytime we play, one of us ends up getting so excited and does a little "Champion" dance. Tonight was Kory's champion dance... he is a freak! But I am so glad I caught this on camera! Enjoy!
4 comments:
that is so awesome. I don't think I have ever seen this side of Kory. Thanks for sharing
So intense! I love uno too, but haven't played in forever... sweet victory for Kory...we need to chill more...Rebekah
i didn't know kory goofs off!! hilarious!!! we can't play uno at our house because i get upset when i lose and throw a fit.
Kory!!! What a dork!!! I love it. How come we don't get to see all the dorkyiness?? You all need to hang out with us more when you get home.
Post a Comment