SATURDAY we woke up and went swimming. We love diving for Quarters (kinda cheesy) but we both wear contacts so we can't see underwater. So I surprised him with new swimming goggles (I broke his last pair), a new beach towel, and other swimming games. we had so much fun! Kory teased me way to many times by pretending to throw the quarters and then watched me swim around looking so confused and frustrated because I couldn't find the quarters. He thinks he's funny... but I figured it out!
Believe it or not... this is the most attractive picture of me I had taken that day. YIKES
WATER COUNTRY USA!!!
Kory got me a new camera for my anniversary gift. it is red and very small and thin. I wanted a small camera so it'd be easy to carry around and always have it with me. It was the best gift. Kory didn't really want anything because all he wanted was me to take pictures and do all the scrapbooking (easier said than done) so for our anniversary I had to think of creative things for him (hense the swimming toys). I made him breakfast in bed on sunday, a big steak dinner on sunday with a delicious peanut butter brownie sundae (thanks to Rebeka's sinfully sweet sundae she made me the other day-I had to copy) and chocolate covered strawberries (yes...LOTS of cooking)--but that is one way to a man's heart right?? :)
oh yeah, and I also got Kory the last season that he was missing in his collection of seinfeld seasons. It is now complete! It was a great anniversary and it was crazy too see how fast 1 year has flown by!
3 comments:
I can't believe it's been a year all ready! Happy Anniversary!
cute cute! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on the One year Anniversary, I can tell you had a blast and that's how it should be each year! ...Rebekah
Post a Comment