Sunday, July 26, 2009

UPDATE

It's been so long since I've blogged and so much has happened in the last few months. I haven't had the internet for a while so I couldn't post anything for a long time. so I've just thrown a few pictures together to post a little summary of the last couple of months. Enjoy all the pictures!


This is still in Indiana. Kory and I went to a little shopping strip on the street in Indian with tons of statues everywhere. We tried to mimic them... Somethings wrong with this picture though...
I found my FIX!


Lauren and I. We had a great summer together... Keeping each other from going crazy through the long and lonely summer.
Swimming.. This is how we spent most of our afternoons


All the guys would play volleyball once a week together. Here's Kory being macho.
August 1st. Kory's brother Wes got married in the Seattle Temple to my new sister-in-law, Jenna!
My sister Corie came to visit me a few weeks ago while Kory was still out in Indiana.

We went to a Chinese restaurant and dared to eat a octopus! She didn't make it... It all came out in the napkin. But she was brave!

Swimming with Corie and my cute little nephew Jesseppi. He LOVED it!
Kory's brother Braden came home from his mission from Argentina on the 13th.

All the brothers finally together again... after about 6 years.

Oh and if you look close enough you can FINALLY see my belly! It took a long time to start showing but now that I'm 27 weeks pregnant, I'm growing fast!

Kory and I are finally home from Indiana and back up in Logan. He started school today and I am back in hair school. 3 more months for me until I graduate and have our baby and 2 more semesters for Kory until he graduates!
I'm still not updated completely, so there will be more pictures shortly.





4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Kristi, that is a great update. You are just as cute as ever. Congratulations on your baby!

Mike and Corie said...

YAY! you updated, I Loved hanging out with you that weekend. we should do that more often!
I think you're really great sis

Heidi Madsen said...

Kristi, I would love to see you! I am positive you are so busy with school & baking a baby. Give me a call! Please let me know what you need for little girl Jones.

Rachel said...

Whoa! Somehow I've missed these last updates. How fun!