HAILEE ELIZABETH JONES

Hailee Elizabeth Jones was born on November 15th, 2009 at 3:07 am. She weighs 6 lbs 6 oz. and 19 inches Long! she was 38 weeks and 3 days. She is beautiful, amazing, and such a miracle and blessing in our lives already! We could NOT be happier!Doing some tests on her lungs





19 comments:
Kristi, she is SO beautiful! I am happy to hear she is healthy and home. Congratulations!!! I would love to bring you dinner! This week? Next week? When will be good for you? I don't have your phone number though. Call me or send me an email. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
She is so sweet! Congrats you guys! Make sure to enjoy the journey, even though it gets crazy and you wonder what in the heck you got yourselves into sometimes. IT's normal to feel that way.
Congratulations Kristi!!! Little girls are so fun and they grow up fast. She is adorable!!! ENJOY!!!
we are so happy for you!! Congrats. She is beautiful.
So CUTE! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
She is gorgeous!
Can't wait to meet her!
She is gorgeous! I think she looks like her Dad. Am I wrong? Anyway, you look great too! Of coarse you got ready and cute before you took her home.:) You always look cute though!
Congrats!!
Oh, so cute and tiny! She's beautiful. Thanks for sharing pictures. Congratulations you two :)
Ohhhhh! She is soooo sweet! Congratulations you two and welcome little Hailee. We love you already!!!
CONGRATS!!! she is so beautiful! and you look WAY too pretty in these hospital pics! Im so glad everything went well and your little angel is finally here!
love, Rebekah
So precious! Congratulations new Mom and Dad! :)<3
Elizabeth? What a beautiful name! I know a very beautiful Grandma with that name....and she is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! She's a doll.
She's very beautiful, Congrats! You also had her on my mom's birthday, good day! Best wishes!
She is SO pretty you guys! Congrats on your new family.
Oh she is so precious! Congratulations! It makes me so excited for our little girl to be here! Glad you're both healthy!
Kristi she is beautiful! That is so exciting for you guys! We heard the news on Sunday, it's great to see pictures! We are coming to bring you dinner Monday..can't wait to see all you guys! Hope all is well!
Congrats!!! What a beautiful little girl!
she really is so cute!! i can't wait to hold her.
Post a Comment