Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where have my Ankles gone?

Thank goodness Fall season is coming so i can hide these sad looking ankles of mine....


This is how my Ankles look every day after school. No matter how much I try and sit during the day I always end up looking like this. I've been drinking a lot more water and elevate them at night and they seem to look totally normal in the morning but they always end up like this.
I'm officially embarrassed!!
I think my ankles are growing faster than my belly.

my cousin Carly (due in April), sister Sabrina (due November 12th), me (November 26th), and my cousin in-law Kennalee (November 26th also) took some fabulous pregnant pictures this weekend at our family reunion we had at the Heber Valley Church Campgrounds.Playing our traditional Bingo game with all the family. This has ALWAYS been my favorite part of my family reunion.

Here's how we play... One of the little kids will yell out the letter and number and the entire group will repeat them in the most monetone voices possible.

Then- If you have that number on your BINGO card you make a silly noise (each round is different. one round we had to make bird noises if we got one. The next game was farm animal noises. other funny ones were words old grandma's say when they're mad.. like "for pete's sake," "gadfree", "for crying out loud," etc.) It always makes the game way more fun by feeling like everyone around you has Tourette Syndrome. and of course BINGO is always fun because you get awesome prizes!

Another thing we did at our family reunion was do the Zip Line and other fun ropes courses. Even all the little kids went. Except for us pregnant girls...


Emmi wasn't so sure about all this climbing and walking on a thin log up high... but she ended up getting enough courage to do it.
Alex and his daddy getting accross
Corie needed a little help also...
A few of my darling little neices.
The family..

Baby Jesseppi and his daddy

Kory squirting down the little kids...

And having a precious moment with my neice Sarah...We had so much fun this weekend with all of our family. We didn't get much sleep since there were 24 people sleeping in one cabin! 11 of them were Grandkids from ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. and 4 snoring parents/grandparents that did not make some of us very happy campers at night (I think the snoring adults were worse than the kids). but it sure made for funny memories... because I will never forget the night I felt like I was trapped in a Bear Cave. :) It was amazing!

5 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

That bingo game sure looks like a lot of fun! I think i'm going to steal that idea and use it for my family sometime.

Rebekah said...

that is so funny that you sat at that same table at the Eastern Idaho Fair:) and im so sorry about your ankles...i hated that part of pregnancy, but all the sacrifice is VERY worth it once you are holding your little one:) that is so fun that you have so many cousins pregnant along with you...your reunion looked real fun!
love, Rebekah

DenisonChangos said...

I can't believe I forgot to give you the foot spa. OK I guess I can I don't remember anything anymore. So sorry!!!
I will try and remember it at your shower. Hang in there.

The reunion was fun but I was really glad to get back to my own bed with no snoring bears to keep me up all night. :)
Can't wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks.

Heidi Madsen said...

That picture with the four of your prego women is so funny. I'm sorry that your ankles are so swollen. Hello, you stand on your feet all day long. You need to be resting for the rest of your pregnancy. By the way, when I left your showe I realized that I forgot to write my name on the gift I gave you. It wa the red 12 month outfit. Feel free to take it back or return it for whatever you would like. I taped the gift recept to the tag. (It is from khols)

I went to the Heber Valley camp this summer too. Isn't awesome! Definitely make me think of the OC. But lets be honest, nothing is better than Oakcrest. (or pinview for that matter ;)

good luck, please let me know if you need anything!!!

Sarah Tolman said...

Hello?! I think it is officially time for a belly update.