Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the Season

TIS THE SEASON TO BE GRATEFUL (even though Thanksgiving has already come and gone). but I would feel so ungrateful if I didn't share the feelings I felt through the Thanksgiving Holiday.

I have always loved Thanksgiving time. I love the time when everyone views their life's worries and stresses in a different perspective and realize how grateful we all are for the great things that we do have. I love spending time with family and realizing how blessed we are. This Thanksgiving we especially had so much to be thankful for. #1 I was grateful that Hailee didn't arrive on Thanksgiving like the doctor said. (although, I would have been just as grateful). It was just so nice to be with all our family for the holiday and to have her be a part of it. I have truly enjoyed being a mother so much already! I am so grateful for the new addition to our family and what a joy she brings to Kory and I. Every time we look at our sweet little Hailee, we can't deny all that we have been blessed with... We are SO blessed. I am so grateful for my family and friends and for everything that everyone has done for me and my family. Looking back on this last year, we couldn't have made it without you all. This year definitely has not been the easiest, but through all your prayers and support, Kory and I could not be more grateful and happy. We really can't thank you enough! I have a beautiful little baby girl, a fantastic, hard working husband, amazing and supportive family on both sides, and wonderful friends! I have so much to be grateful for. I love my growing family!

Here are some pictures of thanksgiving and other stuff...

my sister Corie made all the grandkids paper indian feathers.
my little indian

my 3 sisters and I all had babies this year. Ben- 6 weeks, Jesseppi- 6months, Chelsea- 3 months, Hailee 1 1/2 weeks.
Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving without someone putting olives on all their fingers!
some of my nieces dressed up and acted out "The First Thanksgiving."
Hailee and her cousin Rylee Hanson.
Hailee's closest relative in age. both were due on the same day but are a week apart.

Thanksgiving at the Jones' and decorating the tree.Jone's familyHailee's first real bath!

This part was okay
Getting out of the tub and getting dressed was not okay. she didn't like that too much.
But she was happy after she was all dressed againI love this little hat! Thanks Kelsie for making it for her!!!

5 comments:

Sarah Tolman said...

She is SO cute you guys!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Gorgeous!

Cade and Kelsie said...

I am so glad you can use the hat! You're such a cute little mom already! And your little family is adorable!

Heidi Madsen said...

Kristi, I feel like such an aweful friend. We still want to come see you! Next week somtime? You look AMAZING, as always! Your little one is to die for!

Mike and Corie said...

You look smashing in your glasses! you should wear them more often! (not joking.) I Love your thoughts, you are well writen, and I Loved Thanksgiving, it was wonderful to be with the family. your family is so so cute. and I am a bit jealous at how skinny you are looking... but I guess its okay! haha