Our Little doll got her pictures taken about 3 weeks ago and I'm finally posting them! It was so fun (and a little stressful) getting them done. Stressful because she threw up all over one of her outfits right when we got there(Hence all the naked pictures) and because she pooped all inside Kory's Cowboy hat. I felt bad for Kory and his nice hat but man it was SO funny!!!
You guys! She is so adorable!!! Oh my stars is she cute! I love the photo of Kory and Hailee and Hailee wearing your rings. What a darling photo shoot!!
5 comments:
Just GORGEOUS!! She is such a peanut. Love it!
.....WOW....
Your little family is seriously so cute! I love your pictures!
she is just adorable, so precious! I Love the little picture with the tu tu! actually I Love them all! great job!
You guys! She is so adorable!!! Oh my stars is she cute! I love the photo of Kory and Hailee and Hailee wearing your rings. What a darling photo shoot!!
Post a Comment