Skiing with the Jones Family! Even Hailee came with. Kory's mom played with her all day in the Lodge.
This is my family at Famous Dave's. My family loves this place. we just about took up all the seats there and ate all their food with our huge family! (minus Sabrina and her family- they couldn't make it).
The place was so crowded and so loud but Hailee didn't seem to have a problem. She slept right through dinner.
Hailee is 4 Months Old!!!
Some of the things she is doing now....
Scooting out of her bouncer chair and dangling her feet.
Rolling over. She can roll over both ways front to back. It is funny to watch her because when she is on her tummy she pulls her feet and knees into crawling position and then sticks her butt way up to roll her to her back.
*Giggling
*Squealing really loud and making other noises (she never stops)
*kicking and flapping her arms (she never stops that either)
*Insists on standing while you hold her fingers.
*Finally wearing 3 month clothes
*Sucking on everything that gets near her mouth. and drooling all over everything
*Getting chubbier cheeks everyday
*"Blows Out" and going through outfit after outfit EVERY SINGLE DAY. (last week she went through 6 outfits in 24 hours. Seriously!! she's amazing!)
*Flirts with everyone!
*She is getting such a cute personality.
*Still Does NOT sleep through the night yet. we're working on that. but she is doing better.
*Knows how to make me feel guilty. (any time I get frustrated or try to tell her NO and she keeps crying, She'll just look up at me with her little tears in her eyes and smile innocently). Breaks my heart.
*When she sleeps, she has to have a SOFT blanket lightly covering her entire face. She wraps her hands over it to cuddle with it and then she instantly closes her eyes and goes to sleep. it scares me to put a blanket over her face but that's the only thing that works. It's crazy.
She is so much fun! I can't believe she's 4 months already. We are loving every minute of it... minus the minutes she's awake at night. :) She is a GREAT baby though.
Here are a few things I have made lately.
Another hat I made for her.
Ive found an obsession in baby stuff!
5 comments:
i have a friend who's little boy only slept with a blanket over his face. He is 2 now, and totally fine and healthy. hope that makes you feel better-you're not alone.
you are an inspiration! Hailee, is such a doll! I LOVE the new hat it reminds me of Neopoliton (sp?) ice cream haha.
YES I've worn the new shoes! I Love them and have gotten a few really nice comments on them too! thank you for them, I love them!
HI, Its me again!!!
so, I just read your comment on my blog and It made me feel so good! haha. I think you are rad for doing both exercises but you're probably going to die and then when the race comes, you're probably going to think its a piece of cake.
I wish I had time to do both so I could be cool like you, but I really don't I mean I do on Wed. and Fri. and Sat. (maybe Sat.) but the days I work, I just can't do them both. last night I did the workout for today instead because I couldn't make it to the pool. But I'm doing the workout for yesterday today. SO ITS FAIR! I'm still doing it all. OH, also. I ran 2.7 miles in 30 minutes. This is my first attempt at running for weeks so this is good I feel. I ran 5 minutes at 6.2 speed and then speed walked for 2 minutes at 3.5 speed. I did that 4 times. last night and then p90x abs. so, I feel like it can only get better from here! and I think I can push myself harder because when I reached the 30 minutes I was like ah, I could keep going, but it was 9 and mike needed the car AT 9. anyway... let me know how you are doing, sorry this is so long. I just didn't want to text all this on my phone! haha. kisses SISTERS SISTERS!! haha Love that song
im not s baby expert...but 6 outfits in one day!! wow!! That is plain crazy! Parker was blowing out and I have went up a diaper size and changed diapers and he didnt do it anymore!!! I know its a pain because you dont want to buy a pack of diaper to "just try" but maybe if you have some friends who use other brands, try one and see how she does. That is what I did and found that luvs are for Parker, huggies were not for Parker! Good luck! Sounds like you are doing a great job! she is as cute as ever! I love all the things you make for her! If I had a little girl, I would be broke buying them all from you!!
Love,
Alex Rammell
Love the pics. She is such a beautiful baby. I miss you all already.
side not. what is up with corie's marathon post. hahaha
Post a Comment