I sell the hat set (hats, booties, and flower clip) for $20.00 (it takes me a while to make them).
Just the hat and flower is $10.00 for babies. If you want one our size then I'll just charge a dollar more. $11.00
Call or text me or post what you want. Either one works.
(801)-673-3188
ALSO...
COME GET YOUR HAIR DONE BY Me!!!

I do cuts, colors, highlights, perms, updo's, etc.
I'm starting to do hair in my apartment since it is not possible for me to work in a Salon right now because of Kory's busy schedule he's got this year. But I want to keep doing hair so this is what I can offer.
And because my "salon" will be in my apartment and I don't have all the fancy sinks, chairs, etc to make you feel like you're in a salon, I will charge HALF the price I would charge in the salon.
Here are some of the prices...
Women Haircut: $12.00
Men Haircut: $9.00
Kids Haircut: $7.00
Highlights: Start at $35.00 (depends on Length and how much you want done.
With Color (lowlights): $6.00 extra
Full Colors: Start at $25.00 (also depends on length and thickness)
Up do's: $15-20.00
Perms:
Short-medium hair $35.00
Long Hair: 45.00
So, If you live in Logan, or if you want to take a trip up to visit us and get your hair done- PLEASE DO!!! and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
5 comments:
Gosh I wish we lived closer together so you could do my hair! :) And I LOVE your hats!
Okay, I want a hat for sure. I am so glad you posted them! And I'd like to buy a baby hat and booties for my friend who is prego with a little girl. Would it better if I texted you? I think I might. But really, your hats are just so dang cute! I would totally love to get my hair done by you. You always have had such gorgeous hair! Hey, I just realized...when is Carly's baby shower? Maybe we could meet up then to exchange $$ for the hats? Let me know. 801-828-0272
Love you Pipp!!!
Oh those cute hats and booties make me want a little girl! So cute, and yes I'll likely one of these days take you up on getting my hair done :)
ooh! i absolutely MUST have one of those little hats! i'll be in UT over spring break, if i don't come directly to Logan i can have my sis in law pick it up for me. i'll be in touch!
Hi, one of my friends told me about your blog and these adorable beanies and booties!!! I want some!! I live in Salt lake city, is there anyway you could mail it to me or what wuold you recommend? my email is malloryschip@yahoo.com
Thanks! You are so talented!
Post a Comment