Friday, April 16, 2010

Hailee is 5 MONTHS!

Here are pictures of Hailee's most recent photos taken 2 weeks ago...




The photographer needed a model for this outfit so she could sell it. I think it is so funny!


This one is my favorite....



It is a bitter sweet feeling to watch my baby grow up. We miss the tiny little newborn she was, but everyday just gets better and better.

6 comments:

Janae Campbell said...

oh my goodness...Hailee is just SO adoreable! I can't believe it's been 5 months already! you sure are beautiful too! man I only hope to look that good after I have a baby! love and miss you!

Becca said...

Pippi!! Holy COW! Hailee is just so darn cute!

Olivia Heilmann said...

She is so seriously too cute for words!

Mike and Corie said...

she is so beautiful! I know I say it all the time, but she really is something else! so cute!!!

momforhealthyhomes said...

what a BEAUty!!!!

JAKE AND STACY said...

SOooooooooo cute. Wow I can't believe it. She is seriously like a doll. I miss you and I am missing her whole existence. That makes me sad. So your post about st george and cories are identical. did you two share notes? haha