For the last few months a few of my sisters and I have been spending a lot of time doing crafts. We have found such a love for it that it has become a fun hobby and a nice "time out" from our busy life, kids, Cold winter weather, and all other things. The last few weeks it sort of took over all of our time and lives since we all participated in a craft boutique and had little time to prep for it. My apartment became a sweat shop (as well as my sisters') and a little bit of stress joined us. But we had SO much fun together once we made enough inventory for the craft show. I love spending time with my family and sharing some of the same hobbies.
Since then, we've all decided not to do a craft fair for a long time. (until we forget about that overwhelmed feeling we felt) :D Instead of craft fairs (for now), we decided to make a website that displays everything we have made and still want to sell. And by doing this, we can bring back the joy in doing crafts. I never thought I was that crafty, and maybe I'm not but I just love doing crafts and making a creations from scratch. It is now a big hobby that I will always love to do.
Here is our new website of our crafts. www.bittybabyboo.blogspot.com
Most of it is baby crafts, but Probably won't always be. We will continue to update it as time goes by. Whether you have a baby, need a baby gift, or just like looking at crafts, this blog can be very helpful and fun! just click on the link. www.Bittybabyboo.blogspot.com
3 comments:
How fun! Sarah and I used to having sewing marathons with all of the kids creating mayhem around us. Fun times and good memories. We need to get back to it.
You girls are so talented and amazing! I love my family.
I wanted to let you guys know that there is a website called Barter Boutique and you can trade your stuff with other vendors on there. I have done it several times and it's really fun. I think it costs like $10 to join, or something like that, but it also gets your name out to a lot wider audience. Just thought I would let ya know, and you can check it out!:)
Post a Comment