Halloween
My little Raggedy Ann Doll.
It was so much fun dressing Hailee up because she would not let me put her wig on unless we were in front of the mirror. And everytime she'd look in the mirror, she was amazed at how different she looked. She'd make this face and then laugh and laugh at herself.
Here are a few pictures of the evening. I din't get eveyone in their costumes.. :(
Then, we all went out to eat in our costumes at Cafe Sabor. (except for the 2 guys in the front of course).
As soon as we were done eating, we rushed over to the KOA (in Bear Lake) where all the kids went Trick or Treating from cabin to cabin.
Caught in the action.
After that, we all jumped in the Hot Tub and warmed ourselves up. Talk about crowded! But it was a blast.
6 comments:
Those have to be the cutest costumes EVER! Kory! You're a wimp!!!
I love ragedy Ann! I actually think I was her fir Halloween once! You guys looked cute! Too fun!
Wow! What cute costumes!!!
Great costumes, and your little girl is so cute!! Halloween is so much more fun now with kids huh??
okay, so, I've decided that I really do need to get ready for the day a bit more... i am looking at your pictures and also pictures from rachelle's photography blog and thinking how pretty you are and how you're so very stylish. where did you get that cute red sweater you were wearing in that picture. please could you come give me a make over and tell me what clothes are not okay for me to wear ever again? haha.
p.s. halloween was a lot of fun! I really had a great time!
love ya.
How cute is Hailee!!! You guys are such a good looking family :) We miss you guys. Sorry we couldn't make it to Hailee's party. Let us know when your down again so we can play!!
Post a Comment