Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally, I blogged!

Ok, I have put blogging off for way too long and now I' overwhelmed with how much has not been documented.But here is an update on the Jones Family...

*We had a great summer with many fun family trips. There are so many fun memories from this summer. But we are enjoying the fall time here in Logan. We moved back to Logan the last week of August in a great apartment. It is perfect for our little family and full of so many nice people in the apartments. We have such a great ward and Bishop. We feel so blessed to be where we are. During the summer we had a bit of a difficult time figuring out where we should move for Graduate school for Kory. We considered moving to Salt Lake, but we learned that Logan was were we needed to be, and we have been happy with our choice ever since. So Logan is home for us for at least a few more years.


*Kory is just finishing up his internship. All summer long he was managing a house painting company for the internship. It was suppose to end in August but he extended till the end of October to get a few more buildings painted. He did a great job with his internship and ended up placing the top 2 managers in the whole state. I am so proud of him and grateful for his extremely hard work in trying to support his family and do well in school.

*I started back at Utah State University this semester. I am taking 12 credits and feeling overwhelmed with all the studying... that I don't always want to do. Some days I would so much rather stay home with my baby, but I am glad I've gone back because I really want to get my degree, and I really enjoy going to my classes. It is just a little more difficult going back with a child. But I have 2 more semesters and I will be done!!! Kory is able to stay home with Hailee while I'm at school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have been very fortunate for it to work out that way. I am also preparing for a big craft fair that 3 of my sisters and I are going to attend in November. I'm really excited to do it... if I ever have the time to finish them. -pictures to come. (one of these days). Life is pretty hectic now days, but we are living and loving life.





*Hailee is WALKING! (oh no!). She is so funny. Her Grandpa says she looks like Frankenstein when she walks because she is still a little unbalanced so she sticks her arms straight out. Her hair is getting so curly. It is so fun but so different for me. She has so much personality in her tiny little body. Lately she loves to get chased by anyone. She loves to walk on her hands and feet (Like Mogley on Jungle book) instead of crawl on her knees. She sleeps about 12 hours every night and we are LOVING that. She Loves to be held and sit on my left hip. She is becoming such a mommy's girl. I love that- but it can be a challenge at times when I need a break She is a charmer. Anytime someone smiles at her she will tilt her head and smile bashfully. She is 11 months now. Wow, Time has just flown by. We can't believe she'll be a year old next month. Life is just so wonderful with our busy little girl. She is such a joy.

Hailee and her pal Lucas. 

This is one of the crafts I am making for the fair. She is my little model for these things.


This is for your enjoyment. Hailee and her cousin Jesseppi.




6 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun seeing you guys this weekend. Hailee is SO STINKIN' CUTE! Her curly hair is just adorable.

We sure do love you guys!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

Kristi is smokin hot

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

Kory STOP writing in my comments! It looks like I'm writing them...But you are sweet! love you

Sarah said...

I do love her curly hair. So cute.

Mike and Corie said...

YAY! thanks for posting that funny video, i forgot all about that! haha. they're totally going to be bestest friends huh?

Olivia Heilmann said...

I am super in love with your hats! I will be selling things at a local boutique here starting this month. I would love to sell your hats and anything else that you girls come up with. If I can get a pic of your stuff I will show them to the owner and see what she thinks...if you all are interested. :)
Great to see the update!!