Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pictures!


Time to update the Family pictures! and here they are.....
(I don't know what I was thinking not putting leggings or a diaper cover or her little diaper) haha









 HAHAHA. Hailee's face is so great here.





Boy, she was a handful taking these pictures. She would not sit still at all. But the photographer managed to work her magic and come out with this. I was so excited to see pictures that looked like she was actually cooperating and smiling! YAY!

13 comments:

Mike and Corie said...

They are SO cute!! They make Hailee look like a kid model! haha.
I LOVE the one where you guys are both kissing her cheeks, that face she made was perfect! haha.
great job! and you look cute and skinny-as always!

Alexandria Rammell said...

Oh my gosh!! soo adorable!!! best stage ever!! at least I think so...I have been getting some of the best pictures and expressions!! Cutest girl I know...next to Aaralynn :)

Alexandria Rammell said...

and Emma!!

Sarah said...

So cute!! Your family is so adorable. And Hailee did make some pretty great faces :)

Jaime said...

Adorable! Hailee is so dang cute!

Cade and Kelsie said...

I was just looking at your adorable family pictures and it got me wondering! How is Kory's eye?

Brett and April said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!

Charly said...

Adorable!

Heidi Madsen said...

Oh I love them, so BEAUTIFUL!

Callie said...

Very cute! The first one is my favorite. I still can't get over her curly hair!

Emily and Ryan said...

Hailey is so beautiful! The pics turned out great.

JAKE AND STACY said...

Oh my goodness. That little stink is the cutest little thing I think I have ever seen. Seriously doesn't look like a thornock, sorry. But to your credit you dress and take care of her amazingly.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous family you guys!!! That little baby girl of yours is something else.