Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring!

Last week was Spring Break at USU. Unfortunately, Kory didn't still had to work, so I decided to go down to my parent's house to visit for a few days with Hailee. We didn't have much planned, and that was OK with me. All I wanted to do was forget about school, enjoy the nice weather, and be with my fam!

We really took in all the nice weather we possibly could. We went to Wheeler farm one day. Thanks to my 2 year old nephew, Jesseppi for suggesting that we all go to feed, the ducks. It turned out to be a great afternoon with a bunch of my family. 







 I just think this is such a sweet picture of my dad and Jesseppi...

Everyone was petting the baby animals and Hailee was terrified. We did a little convincing with her and all she could manage to do was slip her hand in as quick as she could while running away. funny girl.
For the rest of the week, she could not stop talking about the farm and how she saw "the horseys, sheep, bunnies, cow's, duckies, ....." She would just list them off.

The next few days involved parks, picnics, and movie time!
Corie and Jesseppi stayed over at my parent's house while we did also. It was fun to have sleep overs and watch our little 2 year old's play together and snuggle on the couch together every time they watch movies.

 They are such great buds! They played so well together most of the time. I love watching their creative minds put together and the funny things they would come up with. The best is when all four of the 2 year old grandkids get together... Hailee usually leads them all into a disaster of good times for them!
 Every morning, my sister and I would find Hailee and Jesseppi downstairs in my mom and dad's bed, watching cartoons with Grandma. Hailee would even bring down a gallon of  milk and/or juice with her Sippi cup for Grandma to fill up whenever she got low.

Grandma read book after book to Hailee. I think they both soaked up the time they had together, just the two of them. There were a few times when Hailee would not want me around and closed the door so it could be just Grandma and her. She does this with her other Grandparents too.. and I just love the relationships she has with them all.

1 comment:

Mike and Corie said...

that was so fun!! I'm glad you came down.