Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh Hailee...


(All these pictures were taken in the last month or so)...

Can you tell she loves "time out"
This is what she does when she gets even the slightest bit dirty...


 How can THIS be comfortable?

Not sure if this is appropriate- but I laughed SO hard when I found her at the top of my closet reading a JVC book with no pants on.

I have turned my daughter into a Disney JUNKIE this last semester (it was the only way I could get my homework done). She will sit like this until the movie is completely over

One of these days she will figure out that baby sister's clothes just wont fit.

cutest garbage I've ever seen.

Not only does she sleep with books, but she sleeps with her nike shoes also. some things she just can't let go of.


She loves mommy's "Assies" (glasses). even when they're upside down.


 Could she possibly take after her daddy in a few ways?


I love my "kids."  

No comments: