Saturday, August 2, 2008

How we spent the month of JULY!

WOW! July flew by so fast! A lot has happened in July and I haven't even blogged about them. so this time I will just post a bunch of pictures of a few of the things that we've been up to this last month.


First of all... Kory's HUGE cut!! Kory thought it'd be fun to wrestle one the guys in the office who is TWICE the size of him. He not only is bigger than he, but he was the Champion of the Belly flop contest last month (remember the videos that I posted below?). He put up a good fight and managed to bring the wrestling match in one of the smallest rooms where I was sitting and other sharp objects were sitting. I got squished up in the corner of the couch, while they were wrestling against the couch and half-way into the closet. And that is where Kory got this nice long gash on his arm. One thing i know is he will be more cautious of what is around him before he starts wrestling anyone. But other than that- i'm sure he'll continue wrestling people twice his size or even HALF his size for that matter (as long as he can wrestle) and he'll always be pleased with the wounds he recieves after each match, so he can show everyone his "battle wounds" from winning the match. He was pretty proud of this one so I had to post it. (sorry if it makes you sick- it wasn't as bad as it looks. it didn't even bleed much.

TOUGH GUY!








Well... on to a brighter subject. Kory and I went Body boarding in the Ocean last month! we both had never gone before so I was pretty excited. Kory wasn't too thrilled about it... until we got in the ocean and realised how fun it was. when we left the ocean, the first thing Kory said was "lets come back tomorrow!!" We loved it!
















This next picture needs some explaining... Kory, Wes, and I were asked to make up a little skit to congratulate our Grandparents' 50th Anniversary since we couldn't make it to the party. Kory and Wes thought up a funny poem for us to say. But they wanted to sing it instead. The funny thing about this is that none of us knew how to play the guitar. So we dressed up like Hillbillies (I was still picking out my costume in this picture) and thought it would be funny just to strum the guitar and pretend like it sounded good. It ended up sounding HORRIBLE, but everytime we watch the video we laugh till we cry. I would post the video- but I'm afraid it might only be funny to us since it was so late. So here's a picture of these two hillbillies (notice how high Wes' Shorts are). Sorry you cant see me. I think I'll save the embarrassment for another day :)

2 comments:

Cash Family said...

Hey! I love your new blog! I missed you SO much at G&G's 50th. It was a lot of fun. Hot as crap, but fun. When do you come back to Utah? Oh, and how did you get your list of friends to list the last blog they posted? I've been trying to figure that one out...

Rebekah said...

I love your new blog look...i can't believe that cut!!...if you get bored today, give me a call!
love, Rebekah