Saturday, August 2, 2008

More stuff we did in JULY

A bunch of us from work went to the opening night of BATMAN! We wanted to take pictures next to a big poster or cut out of batman, but there was NOTHING. so instead we took from inside the theater. What a great night!


















OH- and Wes was taking all the pictures for us so we made sure we gave him his very own picture.
















LIME VS. COCONUT

Some of the girls got together last week and had an Iron Chef competition. It was a contest between lime and coconut. Each of us made something to share and then we all judged each others food. It was really cool! Everthing was SO good! I usually don't like much coconut, but everything I had I LOVED! and now- i'm a fan of the cocunut. The lime was great too! I was pretty amazed by some of the stuff made with lime.

These are a few pictures of the food, but I didn't quite get all of them in them in the picture (sorry). These are the brownies I made. (not too original... but very yummy)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

yum!!! that iron chef looked SO YUMMY! I am so sad I missed that AND Batman...boy, I sure left VB at the wrong time :( By the way, you look gorgeous at the Batman movie...love the side braide, always a fav of mine!
love,rebekah