MARY KAY SALE!!!
I have been selling Mary Kay products for a little over a year and I LOVE their products! I've decided to take a brake in selling it right now since I've got other things to focus on for the next little while.
SO.....I am selling EVERYTHING that I have in Stock right now for 50% off!!! I have tons of products on hand. Mary Kay products last FOREVER!! so they will be worth your money. So give me a call or send a comment on my blog and i can get you whatever you need/want! (oh and shipping is FREE) I'm only selling these products for another week or two so if you want something let me know soon!
Here are almost all the products that i have at my house right now. you can also go to www.marykay.com to learn more about them and see their prices. (just remember their prices are DOUBLE of what you'd pay)

Anti-aging Products:(face wash, moisturizers-- daytime, nighttime), cellu-shape lotion, Eye creams, line reducers, Microdermabrasion set)
Brush Set:
Velocity Face wash and Lotion:
Eyes: (eye liner, mineral eye shadows, eyesicles)
lips: (satin lip balm, Lip gloss, Lipsticks, and lip liner)cheeks: (mineral blush, and highlighting powders)

foundations: (tinted moisturizers, full coverage, and normal coverage)
Powders: (loose powders, and compacted powders)

Compacts and applicators:
Body care products:
Hands: (Satin Hands- Hand scrub and lotion)
Sun care products: (Sunless tanning lotion, Sunscreen, chapstick, and after sun cooling cream)
7 comments:
Hey girl! I'm in! The satin hands kit, the brush set, and the anti aging stuffs.
Love,
Auntie Madussa
P.S. E-mail me and we'll talk "shop"! :o)
P.P.S. Tyler's wife Alex wants in on the goods too!!!
Hey! Im Tyler's wife! What about the green stuff...The body care product. I have wanted that stuff forever!! Any eye make up remover!? Do you live close? Can you tell Rachel she is not aging!!! And probably wont. She still looks 20!
hey! (this is Lauren, Kori's cousin). I didn't know you guys had a blog. I wish we all lived closer so we could hang out and get to know each other. We just started to get to know Alex and Tyler better and then they moved :(
Do you have an email?
P.S. I'd love to get in on the Mary Kay thing, but we're lacking in money at the moment, so if you happen to still have anything in a few weeks, let me know.
Ok, I'll let you know! thanks!
So you're in cosmetology school? I didn't know that! i am too, graduating in Feb. My sis just started too. We're starting a trend! Do you like it?
Hey Kristi,
Lamo auntie Madussa here. I decided to skip out on the products and just go straight to the spa for awhile....acupuncture is over rated. Especially when they come in the middle of the night.
I am home from the ol' hospital/spa now and am recovering. I am so sorry I spaced all of this. And now.....because of my "spa" visit they have the audacity to send me monumental bills that are now rearranging my lifestyle which makes me really cranky.
Hence the Lamo Auntie Madussa who has to say sorry about my earlier posts......I won't be able to buy any products for quite some time.
I'M SORRY!!! Forgive me? I'm still your favorite Auntie though right????
Do you still have any items left? I stumbled across your blog and am interested in buying some MaryKay stuff. Compact w/makeup, brushes, etc. You can email me: mary.landwehr@gmail.com Thanks, Mary
Post a Comment