Monday, December 1, 2008

Time to blog!

It's been a really long time since I've blogged. So here's a quick update with us...
Kory is just finishing up this semester with school. He had a great semester (considering how busy he was last year). I am on my 4th month in Cosmetology school and I'm now working out on the floor and taking clients! it is a blast! I really love it.
The past few months have flown by! we were able to do some fun things. Here are some of the fun things we took pictures of. We don't have very recent pictures, but I will post some soon.


Carving pumpkins.












Halloween... We went to "Thriller" in St. George with my sister Corie and her husband Mike. We dressed up for the show.



(Kory is the lead singer to ACDC. (very obvious huh??)
Me- tinkerbell
Corie- a pregnant nun
Mike- a mailman









Hiking in the Red Cliffs in St. George!












My Birthday!!! Kory took me on a treasure hunt to find all my gifts... He made up poems to go with it. I was pretty impressed by his rhyming skills! haha




This is me with all my gifts!
I sure got spoiled!









Then Kory took me to Iron Gate Grill for Dinner! This is us at the restaurant.


I put red in my hair!
This is the first change with my hair since I started hair school.
When I first started hair school, my mom's biggest fear was that I was going to end up having fried/bleached hair with pink spikes or streaks in it. I think she was a little worried when she saw the red... but nothing too extreme right? I guess we'll see. It's only been 4 months... anything could happen. :)

Thanksgiving was great! we spent Thanksgiving with Kory's family eating dinner/lunch/ALL DAY, sleeping, watching the boys play basketball, decorating their christmas tree and eating pie. Then we drove down to my parents house, stayed up late playing guitar hero, sleeping for a few hours, and got up at 4:30 to go shopping the next day! we were crazy... but we got some great deals! Then we played games for the rest of the day with my family and drove back up to logan for the rest of the weekend. I wasn't smart about taking pictures so i don't have pictures to post but we had such a good time! I already can't wait to go home for christmas!!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures!

What is up with the "A" on the pumpkin? Shouldn't it be a "Y"???

The looks good in your hair! I like it.

Rachel said...

"RED" the sentence was supposed to read, "The RED looks good in your hair........

Rebekah said...

Its about time you updated:) I love the red in your hair... and your pumpkins were darling! Im so glad to hear you are well and happy...i bet you are the best one at your hair school...so talented!
love, Rebekah

DenisonChangos said...

How fun. We can't wait to se you guys again over Christmas. oh and I made my blog private I don't remember if I added you or not so if I haven't just email me and I will add you. sabrina.denison@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

hey kristi Its alicia berg!!
I found your blog on rachelle's list. You and your hubby are so cute. I am so excited that you started hair school, tell your mom to get used to many changes cause it happens to everyone. Email me and I will add you to my blog. a_berg03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ris, you look hot! I love your hair! And I couldn't stop laughing at Corie and Mike's costumes. Too funny. And wow, you really did get spoiled on your birthday! Cute clothes!! I am so glad to read a new blog from you:)

Matthew and Sarah said...

Hey Kristi,

Does your dad work at Alsco?

Olivia Heilmann said...

You look awesome. I am so happy to read how well you are doing! :)