Monday, December 29, 2008

Vegas Bowl and Christmas!!

Kory, his 2 brothers, and "Pa" (his dad) went to the Vegas Bowl on the 2oth. They had a good time but were bummed out that the Cougars did so bad. Maybe if they get someone better than hasselhoff to sing the national anthem, they'll do better next time.... at least that's what Kory thinks.







Here are some pictures of all of us dressed in our nativity costumes and some opening gifts.


My sister Heather gave my dad a rubber band gun for Christmas. He may be getting a little gray.. but he's still got some kid in him!!! :)


Warren and Marva and their kids got us some sweet sleds, hot cocoa, and a teapot~










The Traditional Chinese food dinner on Christmas Eve! (our family keeps growing and growing)

My grandma read his fortune cookie that said that he would have a great visitor come and visit him soon.

Sometimes Kory's family says they weren't sure if I knew what I was getting myself into when I married Kory but... I'm not sure if Kory knew what he was getting himself into this time.


you can even see it in his eyes.




















7 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Very nice! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Rachel said...

LUV! The costumes! Serves Kory right. HA!

Cool sleds. We've gone sledding a couple of times already this year. Good times.

Anonymous said...

oh I miss your family!!! And I haven't even seen Corie's little belly yet!:(
Oh, and just so you know, this is Rachelle RAUSCH. Not Rachel:) HAHA. That was SO funny the other day!:) I sure love ya!

DenisonChangos said...

Hey Ris,
Awesome pictures. I wish I could have seen Kory's face dressing up. Oh wait it would match Reid's I don't think he has been there when we do the dressing up. We are always at his parents house. Welcome to the fam Kory ha ha ha.

Mike and Corie said...

oh man, I really need a copy of these pictures!!! I think you made the cutest donkey ever in the history of nativities! haha, that was fun!
I Love our long chats too! they are fun and funny! I always enjoy them.
where do you guys think we'll end up? for PT school?
are you going to take any pictures of Kory's eye? and BLOG it? I don't know why i'm so interested to see it! haha
love you

Heidi Madsen said...

hey gal, i want to invite you to my blog but i don't have your email address?!?

CallisterCatch said...

It looks like you had fun!!!!!