Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm not blog-worthy

Well I've come the conclusion that I am not Blog-worthy. I am horrible at this! Too many times I sign on to blogspot and all I want to do is read everyone elses blog and enjoy all of your new blogs and then I sign off. But how rude am I for not allowing you all to enjoy reading mine? It makes feel like such a creep for stalking all of you, because I give nothing in return!

well... it stops now! I promise to blog today... and... hopefully more often!

Here's a quick update on our life...
This summer Kory and I are living in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is working for APX Alarm again this year. It's been pretty fun out here. I don't have a job out here so it's kind of an interesting situation for me because I went from being really busy at hair school to having no plans during the day. It gets boring sometimes, but I'm really trying to enjoy it since it won't be long until I head back to school in Logan and the busy life begins! I am proud to say I've FINALLY gotten all of mine and Kory's 2 years of marriage (and dating pictures) scrapbooked!! it took lots and lots of time but... I have that time here so I did it! it feels great to feel up to date with that stuff (although, I still have my entire life before I got married to scrapbook- but I'm not trying to think of that yet).

Speaking of our 2 years of being married... On Sunday (14th) we celebrated our 2nd year anniversary!!! Man we are getting old! :)

Here are some pictures of how we celebrated the day. Since it fell on a Sunday this year we had to be creative on how to enjoy our day without going out and spending money. (plus- Kory wouldn't let me spend any money on him regardless- don't ask me why).

The day started like this....

Kory made breakfast in bed for me and gave me a new skirt for church. Went to church. Came home and had another gift for me... some capris that I've been wanting. then we had a big barbecue with APX and kory played Volleyball with the boys for a while. We wanted to go to Indianapolis and walk around and take pictures but it started to rain. so then we went home and I gave him my gifts. here's my gift to him. (we forgot to take pictures of the stuff we did earlier).

I made up a Spa day for Kory!

With a gift certificate full of the services I was providing... (had to get creative here)

This is the "Spa" and the massage "table" room I created.

I created a 365 day Calendar and each day is full of memories of us, love quotes, and reasons why i love him.

During the Massage and facial...

I've always seen pictures of people with rocks on their backs... so I tried it. I asked Kory how if felt with them on his back after the massage and all he said was "when did you put rocks on my back?" (HE FELL ASLEEP). I guess I will never know.

Chocolate Dipped strawberries to go along with the mood!! They were yummy!!

He was wide awake for this.... And I don't think he liked this part too much!

It wasn't a guess that he didn't like it... you can see it on his face!!! It looks like I was torturing him. I love it! HAHAHAHAH

We had a GREAT Anniversary! I love my hubby so much! it has been such an amazing 2 years with him! I'm so blessed to be with him!

9 comments:

Cade and Kelsie said...

I am glad to see you guys are surving back there...I thought you dropped off the planet! Also, I am glad to hear you've gotten your scrapbooking done. I've been working on mine too! Did you do digital?

momforhealthyhomes said...

Thanks for the advice on pregnancy! I sure hope it gets better. I am already past the first trimester but, haven't seen any signs of slowing! Especially since I am in school as a music major and the stress level is unbelievable! Well, enough complaining...I am so excited for your baby! I told Elizabeth you two are going to have the most gorgeous kids! And the spa day you did for Kory looked so fun! Good luck with everything!

Cash Family said...

What a good guy to go through with the facial. I don't think Nate would ever let me put anything on his face! I can't believe it's been 2 years all ready. Time flies. I hope you're having fun doing nothing all day. At least you got all your pics scrapbooked. I stay home and I still don't have that done. I just finished Ava's 6 months today. I don't have ANY of mine and Nate's pics done... so you're miles ahead of me!

kwbd Jones said...

What a great blog! I'm so glad you shared. What a cute idea to do a spa day. That last picture of Kory tells it all. It looks like you two are having a great time together in Indiana. We can't wait to see you again.

Rebekah said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how lucky Kory is to have you do that to him...i would have traded spaces with him in a heart beat! So happy y'all are doing well:)
love, Rebekah

DenisonChangos said...

Wow time sure does fly. 2 years I guess that is right because I was pregnant with Alex crazy. Congrats and we miss you. I can't wait to hear what you are having (baby) in a week. Enjoy finding out before us. Love ya.

Mike and Corie said...

I love these pictures! thats a really great idea! I love you sissy and miss you very much

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the rocks on his back:) That is awesome! It reminds me of some of the homemade thoughtfulness I have given to Car:)lol
Congrats on two years!!

Rachel said...

Kristi I am laughing so hard. Those pictures of Kory and his facial are priceless! Only you could get him to do that. That is fabulous!!