Thursday, January 7, 2010

christmas and 7 weeks old!

Christmas morning...

Hailee was wide awake and ready to see what Santa brought her but her daddy would not wake up. Everyone in the house was awake except for him.


We took her out of bed and the first person who spotted her was Grandpa Jones. He would not let go of her for anything. He was so thrilled to hold her all morning that he didn't even care to open his own presents! It was so cute!

He got a kick out of how cute and little she looked holding her like this:Hailee's Stocking was as big as she is!
Our first Christmas family picture. We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was so fun having celebrating it with our new addition. She makes us so happy!
These are some recent pictures we took of her...
Hailee is 7 weeks old!She weighs 8.5 lbs now! Still tiny but growing fast. She's finally as big as I was when I was born (and I was 2 weeks early). She is becoming so alert now and loves to look at everything. Nothing gets passed her now. We love her little chubby cheeks that just appeared last week. It seemed like they just came over night.


My parents think she looks like she's "cooking up something" because she's always got a mischiveous look on her face!
me and the babe!

All ready for church. I love jean overalls!



5 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

She is just a doll. I HAVE to come over soon and meet her!

Rachel said...

KRISTIIIIII!!!!! You are not supposed to look so beautiful Christmas morning. SO not fair!

That little bit of cuteness is just the cutest little bundle. Kirsten used to have a little denimn dress just like that. Sniffle. They grow up so fast you two!

Sarah said...

She is so adorable! I love it.

Olivia Heilmann said...

Merry Christmas! Too cute!

Rebekah said...

she is so cute! that was so cute how you took a picture of her next to her stocking--such a good capture! she is so beautiful! and you look AMAZING too!
love, rebekah