Our little Hailee was blessed last Sunday, January 17th.
The JOYS of being a Mother...
She started the day off by getting all this mess out of her system.

At least she didn't do this a few hours later. If she did there would be no white dress. But boy was this a mess! She smiled so big when I found this out!
(Sorry for the nasty picture but this experience will always be a part of the memory of her blessing day).
But the real JOY was this!....

It was such a wonderful day! We had so many family members come and support our baby and our family that day. We really appreciated everyone coming. We will never forget this day and how beautiful our little girl looked in her white blessing dress!


I love these little booties...
SWIMMING!!
Hailee's first time swimming! She actually didn't mind it at all. She squealed a little when I put her little feet and legs in but then she seemed to like it. She was so interested with everything in sight! She stayed in the pool for about 20 min and then had enough.


This is her cute little cousin Jesseppi and Aunt Corie. He is such a little fish!

The best thing about swimming is that once you finally get all warmed up, you sleep like a baby! And that's exactly what she did!
9 comments:
the big mess is just a part of blessing day. Each girl did it to me.
She was absolutely STUNNING in her blessing outfit! Priceless!! I feel so bad that we still haven't come over to meet her yet. When is a good time for you?
Your little Hailee is adorable! Such a beautiful baby in a beautiful dress. My little boy had a blowout the day of his blessing too...but it was in his outfit. Aren't babies just so much fun?
Ya know! That big mess just seems to be a tradition. I don't know what it is.....grody huh?
She is soooo cute. I wish we could have been there. Brian had to speak in church....so sad for us. I'm glad you posted photos.
Oh what a cute girl!! And you look so good! That's funny about the poop, sure enough, Tag pooped through his blessing outfit...!
Looks like you guys are doing well. I feel bad for not keeping in touch better, but you know how busy it gets with new babies :)
I'm so glad she did that before the blessing! Hallie has a blowout like that everyday.... so I have learned to pack an extra pair of clothes.
Too cute! She looks like so much fun!
love this little post.
mostly because my diva and jessepp are in it. who is better than the thornock girls.
and by the way.
i keep thinking you named hailee after me. and now that i realize her name is hailee jones and my name is hailey jones we are destined to be bff.
or maybe i'll just have a son and she can marry him.
i love your face.
why do I always look so hideous next to you? haha this was a fun day and Hailee did great! lets do it again real soon
Post a Comment