Last month, when I got my wisdom teeth removed, I started crocheting baby hats for Hailee to keep myself busy while laying on the couch all week. Ever since then, I CAN'T STOP! I get an idea or thought of something I want to crochet and I HAVE TO make it! It's been so fun. SO, I decided to join a craft fair in Bear Lake with my sister Jami. I was crocheting all day everyday last week to have enough inventory for the show. I didn't really know how much to make so I just kept going and going and going until the day of the craft fair. I even started having dreams of crocheting (I still am). It has been crazy. But it was fun spending time with my sister and trying to sell all of our stuff. Here are some pictures of what I've been making. It's been so fun making new stuff for babies.
Those are seriously amazing kristi--i bet you sold all of them, they look sttaight out of some upscale boutique!! I hope you are still making them when i have a baby girl, because I will definitely wanna buy some for these cold idaho winters! seriously darling! love, REbekah
You are so talented girl! I think those hats and booties are adorable. I bet you can make a killing with them. I know if I had a baby girl.....I'd be buying you out!
I had no idea you knew how to crochet. You are AMAZING!!! Will you please teach me? I know how to do a chain but that's it. And I seriously feel aweful that we haven't come over. Could Sadie and I come during the day sometime? Next week? Hailee looked so darling sitting in her bumbo, she is a DOLL!
Ah!!! I love them! Can you make them for grown ups? Not even kidding!!! I want one! They are adorable!!!!! You are so crafty miss Pippi Kristi Jones! Seriously, if you can make them for grown ups...tell me!
9 comments:
Those are seriously amazing kristi--i bet you sold all of them, they look sttaight out of some upscale boutique!! I hope you are still making them when i have a baby girl, because I will definitely wanna buy some for these cold idaho winters! seriously darling!
love, REbekah
soo cute!!! and talented!
Those area too cute! You are super crafty!
And the dang cutest model ever!!!
You are so talented girl! I think those hats and booties are adorable. I bet you can make a killing with them. I know if I had a baby girl.....I'd be buying you out!
Very cute! That's so awesome. You are very creative
I had no idea you knew how to crochet. You are AMAZING!!! Will you please teach me? I know how to do a chain but that's it. And I seriously feel aweful that we haven't come over. Could Sadie and I come during the day sometime? Next week? Hailee looked so darling sitting in her bumbo, she is a DOLL!
You have such a cute model!
good job, on the hats, I WANT ONE!!!
you are so crafty, I am really impressed!
holy cutest.
i'm seriously wanting some of this merchandise asap.
let me know your prices.
you should set up an etsy shop.
serious.
Ah!!! I love them! Can you make them for grown ups? Not even kidding!!! I want one! They are adorable!!!!! You are so crafty miss Pippi Kristi Jones!
Seriously, if you can make them for grown ups...tell me!
Post a Comment