Rafting on the Snake River......
The Jones family, Thornock family, and the Hanson's (my cousins) planned a camping trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I had been waiting all summer for this trip and it's already over. But we had a great time!
I took these pictures of us off the website so the logo is still on it.
We went to Jackson hole for Dinner at the most amazing Barbecue Restaurant EVER, called Bubbas. We found this restaurant 3 years ago, when it rained so much in our campground that we had to eat out everyday. Now it has become a tradition.
Hailee couldn't agree more about how amazing it was. She was so funny to watch her chow down the fries and whatever else she could get her hands on.
She wouldn't even sit down on the booster seat. She had to be right in the action. Not only did she chow down HER food but she tried to steal mine and Kory's food too. The cutest part was whenever she would eat something she liked, she'd bounce and dance every time she bit down. She is SO BUSY!
I actually think she liked bouncing and playing with the food more than eating it, because there was food everywhere when we left. Needless to say, the waitress was tipped very well that night. (babies are so expensive in the most unexpected ways).
We saw a cowboy shoot off in the streets of Jackson hole and walked around all the expensive little shops in town.
But most of the time was spent here at our camp spot with all our family. Talk about Babies gallore. We had 5 babies all under 18 months. They kept us all busy.
Hailee and Ben wouldn't stop sucking on my jacket strings. I'm glad I could keep their minds off of how cold They were.
The nighttime temperature reached as low as 30 degrees! It was COLD!!! But the days were pleasant.
We had to put socks on her hands to help keep her icy fingers warm. She didn't like that... But we didn't mind it since it prevented her from grabbing everything in sight. Have I mentioned how busy she is.
Last but not least... My favorite picture of Kory.
Kory is so funny. Anytime he has a shirt or jacket with a zipper, he has to unzip it just enough to show off the few chest hairs that he has.
How did I ever get so lucky!!


6 comments:
looks awesome! kristi is smokin' hot
Hailee is SO cute! I love the socks on her hands, so funny!
It looks like you had a ton of fun! I've never been river rafting, but that's something I'll have to do someday. Hailee is so stinkin' adorable, and you are so gorgeous, too (as always) :)
If only Kory had eaten his veggies all those years growing up...... he'd have more than three hairs to show off!! ;)
HAHA That last picture is really funny! He is a super funny guy, he did something similar to that pose as he was exiting the OUT HOUSE!!! haha.
hey, whats the website you got those pictures from? I'm not in any of them with you.. boo whoo....
but they are pretty cool shots! let me know! Love ya.
Your blog is soo cute! I love the pic of your little girl in the hat... Looks like you had a great time!!!
Post a Comment