Monday, August 2, 2010

Washington

The Jones Family went to Washington to visit Wes and Jenna (Kory's Brother and his wife).
We stayed over at Jenna's parents' home and had a wonderful time.
Elizabeth took so many great pictures on this trip that I couldn't choose just a few to post. And I'm using these for my scrapbooking so I thought I'd just add them all on the blog. so Enjoy!!

This is the LONG drive there, and LONG drive Back...
 We were so worried about Hailee being in the car so long because she does not like long drives. But she was AMAZING! she slept and ate tons, played a bunch, and soaked her diaper and clothes every single time we stopped. but she did great! She even learned how to do this on the way...




We played tons of Volleyball and Basketball.  And ate so much great food!

We played Rockband (for the first time for most of us)...


We went on a Ferry and saw some beautiful scenery. Including Mount Ranier, The skyline of Seattle, the full moon with a beautiful sunset, while being surrounded by water.


But, We spent most of our days here on Washington Lake going boating and doing water sports.

This was Hailee's first time on the boat and I think she loved it. The vibration of the boat going across the water soothed her and put her right to sleep for most of the time.

I have always loved Wake Boarding and slalom skiing. But I do have to say that my favorite this time was the Tube! it was the most fun thing to do and to watch others do it too. You can't help but laugh as you see your brothers and sister in law (and myself) hold on for dear life as the boat whips you around and knocks you right off.   The funniest person to watch was Devin as his body skipped across the water a 2 or 3 times before he actually sunk into the water. Oh and his HUGE grin he had on his face the entire time he was on the tube.
Here is all of us on the wake board and skis, and slalom.


And here is the whole Jones family on the ferry.                
                                                                 This is updated as of now...

But in October we will be welcoming another GIRL into the family (hurray!!)!!!! Braden's fiance, Amber!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like a really fun trip!