Friday, February 18, 2011

BIG girl, Winter, and Valentines Day...


This little gal is FINALLY 20 lbs. 


After 15 months of sitting rear facing in her car seat... She can face forward now. This was a big deal for Hailee. She was so excited. She loves being able to see me and Kory when we are driving. 
it is so much easier to hand her things and help her out now.

This week, it snowed like CRAZY! so we made the best of it and went out and played in the snow.
I don't know why, but this was Hailee's first time really playing in the snow.
 We lost 1 of her gloves so I improvised and put slippers on her hands. She didn't mind.
It was a breath of fresh air for her since she is usually cooped up inside. Lately, whenever I open the door, She dives for the door and tries to get out before it closes. 
She took her "gloves" off and was more than happy to go back inside to warm up. I guess that means we can keep her cooped up in the house for a few more days right?. Winter... Please tell spring to come back! We need to get out more!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That sock monkey hat is the cutest thing ever!

I remember taking Brennan out to play for the first time in the snow.... sniffle.... it goes by so fast....

Today a car seat facing forward, tomorrow, she asks for the car keys...

Olivia Heilmann said...

How super precious! Her hair is so Rockin'! I love it.

Mike and Corie said...

Oh my gosh, all of your pictures are so fun and so so cute!
I would have to say that you for sure win the mother of the year award! with the cookies and the snowman.. Yes ma'am!