Thursday, March 3, 2011

He's a kid at heart

Last week Kory, and I went to the Perppridge Farm Factory and bought a big bag of Kory's favorite Millano cookies. We had a great time driving home, munching on our cookies, making ourselves sick. And then he dedcided he didn't want to share anymore because he was IN LOVE with them. I said "Fine, but then you have to run to the store and get me a bag of twix that I can have all to myself. So he did.
He came home and then decided it'd be funny to hide both bags. But I have learned well enough now where his hiding places are. So I found both!
Little did I know, he was standing right behind me. He stole BOTH bags from me and ran away. So... I played his game. I chased him around the house till he had no place to go but under the bed (I will do whatever it takes to get my CHOCOLATE)!!!
Every time he tried to get out from under the bed I was right there to steal the candy out of his hands and I would NOT give up. He was stuck under the bed for at least 15 min. laughing and trying to get out. I just had to capture this moment because he was giggling like a child.
Hailee was so nervous. She didn't know what to think about it all.
I am proud to say I got my bag of chocolates and I DID NOT share them. It was worth the fight. I think he learned the power that woman can have when it comes to chocolate and what they will do to get it.
But we already knew that! But what we didn't know, was that this grown man's childish side is HILARIOUS!!! At least I thought it was.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I sooo know that giggle of his. Looking at those photos I can just hear it. What a goof. And. He ought to know better. Hello!!! Chocolate in this family is like life blood! I KNOW his momma taught him that. Do NOT mess with us women and our chocolate!

Mike and Corie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha. mike and I are laughing so hard reading this! We so know all too well about how important your chocolate is... not YOURS but ours!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is incredibly funny!! :) I love the look on Hailee's face! hahahaha