Every once in a while we get a little taste of Spring (even though it SHOULD be here by now). Whenever we can, Hailee and I (and Kory -when he's home) go outside as much as possible. I think Hailee is about to go crazy being stuck inside all the time. Every time we open the door she bolts over to the door and tries to get out. And anytime one of us leaves, she cries until one of us ends up taking her with or by some miracle we can distract her enough to forget about it for a minute- and then we slip out.
Hailee has learned to climb up everything we have and continues to find ways to get higher and higher. I wouldn't be SO worried about it if she wasn't so daring to JUMP and DIVE. Whenever I am around she will just dive for me without any warning sign. Most of the time I am there to hurry and catch her but I don't know about the future. She will do this at the top of the stairs, on the table, counter, couch, chairs, bed, and on the shopping cart- once she's squirmed out of the belt and standing on the seat. Its a little scary. I just tell people at the grocery store who are glaring at me as if I'm allow her to do it... "We just like to live on the edge." The second I sit her back down and lock her in, she is right up again. AHHHH!
My mom used to tell me "It's a good thing you are cute" when I was yound and I never fully understood this until now.
Anyway, I just think she needs more things to climb on OUTSIDE. So when we get the chance, we "BOLT" to the door and go play outside. It's a wonderful thing....We just need more of these days.
5 comments:
oh my gosh! that last picture is so cute!!! And dont worry Parker does all of those things that she does!!!! its pretty normal but pretty scary for us.
Totally agree! Now we live by you so we can come out and play too! I'm sick of being inside so I don't blame her! Let's play next week sometime.
What a cute little stink! I Love it.. She's getting so big, and she seriously looks over joyed in these pictures, so so so happy to get out! Seppi keeps asking for his coat and to "open it" when he gets to the door. PLEASE SPRING COME SOON! haha
She is so lucky to have such wonderful, caring parents. You guys are awesome.
I'm with Miss H! Get me outside! I need some sun. This blasted winter has lasted way too long.
Sarah is right. You are wonderful, caring parents. I agree. You are awesome!!
Post a Comment