Yesterday, August 4th, 2011 my sister Heather was married to her husband Troy Winn in the Provo Temple.
These 2 are such a special couple because they waited many years to find each other. Everyone in both families were married and started their families much earlier than these two, but they were patient and kept searching, until yesterday all their waiting had finally paid off.
It was also very special to both families because after they were married, both families were able to say that every person in their family was married in the temple. Not very many people can say that, so that holds a special place in my heart. The joy in my parent's eyes (their "happy tears" as they would call it) was priceless. I have never seen them so proud of their children than they were yesterday. It made all the temptations and stresses in the world seem powerless for a while because I knew that we were where we should be. I am extremely grateful for my parents' and older siblings examples in my life that has kept me on the right path. I know life isn't easy or fun sometimes, but it's those kinds of experiences that puts life back into the right perspective and helps me realize our purpose here on earth is so worth it!
Thornock Family- minus Stacy and Jake's family (We missed you)
Both Families...
I am so grateful for my BEAUTIFUL, oldest sister. Even though we are 13 years apart, I feel like that doesn't even matter. I will never forget the day she left for college when I was 5 years old. I missed her so bad and cried all day at school because I was her buddy and she was mine. She has always been such a great example to me and I will always cherrish the relationship that we have together! 

(Almost ALL of Heather and Troy's neices and nephews)
This was SO wrong to do at the Temple... but we just HAD to cool off somehow
Hailee wasn't too happy being on a leash, but this girl can RUN
Thanks to my awesome brother Warren for taking this photographs (all the good ones- the other ones are from my wimpy camera). You can visit his blog at WarrenT Photography








4 comments:
I Loved this post so much I copied it and put it on my blog! haha. Don't be mad. I had a really fun time with you guys at the wedding! it was a great day. I can't believe how hard I tried to keep the tears back and now all day today I can't stop them from coming. WHAT IS THE DEAL?
I am very happy that Seppi and Hailee are good friends. I hope they get into lots of GOOD trouble together when they get older!
LOVE YA SISSY POO.
Thank you for posting this! I am very grateful as well to be a member of your extended family! I love all of you very much! I know that we don't see one another much but I am fond of the times we do! I am so happy for Heather and her new hubby! Thank you for sharing the photos of the special event we could not attend! Take care and love to all of you!
YEA! Congrats to your sister! I bet that was a very special day for you and your family. Hope all is well
Congratulations to Heather!! That's great. You do have a wonderful family :) Cute haircut, by the way.
Post a Comment