Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our Mommy Adventures

This summer has been so much fun with all my friends and our little babes! We have tried to make play dates once a week. Often times we have been able to get together a few times a week, and it sure has been fun. Hailee has been loving every minute of playing with her friends and kissing and flirting with the little babies.


Here are a few things we have been able to do on our Mommy Adventures...

Logan Zoo-


We hiked/walked up the Logan Canyon and then stopped by to get some Aggie ice cream
Lots of swimming in April's pool...



Swimming time in our backyard...



Play dates at the Splash Pad....


Primary Activities...

                                   (I think she just came for the food) she hung out here for most of the time.
Camping...  and our dirty babies (hahah)....
                                

5 comments:

Cash Family said...

So fun! Don't you just love summer? It's always fun to have playdates... P.S. your hair is super cute short! Do you like it?

Sarah said...

So fun! I still can hardly believe her curly hair. Playdates are so awesome!!

Rachel said...

That looks like tons of fun!

Your hair is CUTE!!!!

Jackie said...

I found you! I found you! So excited to be able to blog stalk you now:)

JAKE AND STACY said...

What a fun play group. I miss you like crazy.... I think there is a song that goes like that. HAHA I can't wait to see your stinkin cute family again. love you!