Sunday, October 30, 2011

A crazy, busy week.

 A few weeks ago, our Relief Society decided to paint a scene at the pumpkin walk this year. So we had a big ward activity and everyone painted pumpkins to look like Zoo animals. Since the Relief society was in charge of it, me and a few of the girls had the opportunity to plan it all out and put it all together last week. It was not the easiest for me since I just could not comprehend how we could make animals out of pumpkins. We had to get creative and start looking at pumpkins as body parts for the animals. It was really cool and very interesting how the whole process works. We were there monday tuesday and Wednesday putting it all together. But, it was amazing how it all came together. I was pretty proud of our ward! Here are some pictures of our scene.


These were also there at the pumpkin walk. Hailee feel asleep while Kory was walking with her. My sister, Corie and her son, Seppi can to visit us for a few days so she skipped her nap because she was too excited to play with Seppi. So here is her head... we did the best we could to put her face in.. Too bad there wasn't a sleeping beauty picture.

Seppi LOVES Buzz Lightyear... 


After the pumpkin walk, we ordered pizza, and started on a new craft once the kids went to bed! I have seen these wreaths all over the internet and my other sister, Stacy makes and sells them in South Carolina. So we decided to take a whack at it and see what we could come up with.

Here is our finished product.

The next morning, we got the kids all bathed and just hung out for a few hours until our Halloween Play group (I didn't get any pictures of that).


The afternoon ended with a large shopping spree at Ross! haha Hailee and Seppi wanted all those toys in the store.. and since Hailee's birthday is coming up in 2 1/2 weeks, I justified buying lots of those toys. But... some will have to wait for Christmas since I got a little too carried away. (Sometimes Ross has the best toys for cheap)!! The kids had fun together, and of course so did we! I sure love when my family comes to visit me! 
The next night my parents came up to Logan and took Kory, Hailee, and I out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate all of our birthday's. (I forgot to take pictures). Hailee was spoiled with a new tea set, clothes, and a fancy purse (she is obsessed with purses) for her birthday since my parents didn't know if we'd see them again before her birthday. She loved every minute she had with them. She just cried and cried when we got in separate cars to go to the restaurant because she thought they were leaving her. And then again, when they actually left. She just loves her Grandparents! 
It was a great week! We also got to go see THRILLER with my sister, Jami and her hubby, Rich at Utah State. I think I have seen that show 6 or 7 times and it NEVER gets old (no pictures here either.. sorry I'm not good at taking pictures all the time). But wow! What an eventful week! It was great!

No comments: