Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A few of my favorite pictures.. lately

All of these pictures are of this month... but I just love each one. Here is why....


We borrowed some bikes from our friends for Kory's birthday, and Hailee absolutely loved every minute of it. She begged and begged everyday she saw that bike outside to go again. She never really likes the stroller when we go out and jog so... I may be investing in a bike sometime soon.

After the bike ride, she was so cold that we just cuddled up to a good book. I love when she lets me hold and cuddle with her.

This is NOT really one of my favorite pictures, but I had to post this because when we first started potty training, she wanted NOTHING to do with this portable trainer toilet. She wanted the real deal. About a month later, she all of a sudden wants this everytime. I think its funny how backwards that was. (I ended up hiding this in my closet because that was not fun to clean up everytime!!

This picture is one of my favorite only because I think it is funny that she totally knows how to climb out and has known for months, BUT she never does unless I'm right there watching her (what a good girl). Although... I am sure that will be changing soon. 

This is at a car wash. We have been to many in her life but for some reason, this time REALLY scared her. She was SO scared that she peed her pants right then and there (YES- Kellie I did wash your carseat- in case you were wondering. Thanks for letting me borrow it since Kory had all of ours in his car).
I mostly love this picture because her little cousin, who is just 3 months older is holding her hand and trying to be her little mommy to Hailee. I love it!! 

Last- I love this picture because this shows how she sleeps at night. She is such a cuddler to her bear. After all the stress she may give me during the day or all the messses she makes, I still miss her so much after she goes to bed. She is just too sweet.  Sometimes I pull her out of her bed at night to cuddle with me... But then she insists on sleeping on my stomach- the way she does with this bear. So after about an hour of that, and my ribs hurt and I can't breath, I put her back in her crib on her bear so she can sleep better... and so can I. 

5 comments:

Cash Family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is potty trained already. Holy cow! I always love watching my kids sleep. They look so peaceful and happy. :)

Rachel said...

She is so adorable!!

I used to do the same thing! I'd get my babies, everyone of them, after they'd fallen asleep and try to snuggle with them. Sometimes I'd just stand by their crib and hold them while they slep.

I miss those days............

Anonymous said...

Oh my how fun are those pictures! I love the one of the car wash haha. That made me laugh really hard. We sure miss seeing you guys more, I hope all is going well!

Laura Burtis said...

I always love checking your blog and seeing all of the adorable pictures of your super cute little girl! She is seriously such a doll - I LOVE her curly hair! Too dang cute!
You have such a beautiful family Kristi!

Mike and Corie said...

She is so CUTE!!! and really such a sweet and good girl! I Love this little lady.