Monday, December 26, 2011

BABY #2


We are SO excited to FINALLY share this little announcement. We waited until Christmas to tell everyone that we were pregnant AND the gender all at the same time!


~~~~IT'S A GIRL~~~


We had a lot going on between both of our families in October and November that we thought it'd be fun to just wait and announce it at Christmas. It definitely was NOT easy keeping a secret this long and I don't think we will EVER wait that long to tell everyone again, but it sure was fun to see everyone's reaction when they found out we already knew the gender.
I am 18 weeks now and feeling GREAT! The first 15 or 16 weeks was really tough for me because I was so sick and so busy with school and other things. I couldn't look or even think about chicken, pork, ground beef, cream cheese, or even chocolate (which was very sad for me) but I'm sure it could have been way worse so that helped me get through it! But now I'm feeling great! I have a lot more energy and I'm finally loving food (and chocolate) again! So now, Life is GOOD!

To announce the big surprise, we had a little gift box and envelope. Hailee wore her pink "I'm a Big Sister" shirt and handed both grandparents the gifts. First they noticed Hailee's shirt and then they opened the gifts. Inside the box was a little pink onsie that said "Little Sister" and in the envelope had all our ultrasound pictures! It was great to see their reactions!

We are due May 21st. Just a few weeks after I graduate from Utah State!! We couldn't be happier with the timing and how everything is spanning out. We feel so blessed. I feel the baby moving and kicking all day long. She is healthy and growing and developing the way she should. I am so excited to have another girl because Hailee will have a best friend growing up just like I did. They will be 2 1/2 years apart. We wanted them to be a little closer in age, but thats ok. I am excited to buy and make more GIRL stuff. They are just too fun. I'm sure boy stuff would be fun too- but I wouldn't even know where to begin! :)


Well, that's the news!

 (I completely forgot to take pictures of the other grandparents).


She's going to be a great BIG Sister!!
Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! Glad you're feeling better :) That first trimester sure can be rough.

Sarah Tolman said...

That is wonderful you guys! I'm so excited for you.

Tony and Jamie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Two girls will be so much fun. By the way you look great Kristi!

Jaime said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Cade and Kelsie said...

Congrats again. You are as tiny as ever! (Especially with your second). I feel like I'm growing so much faster!

The Santini Stew said...

Yay! Congrats!

Mike and Corie said...

YAY!! I am so glad its out in the open! ha ha. I am glad that it was fun telling people, I can not believe how secretive you are. I am BAD at that stuff- as you well know! ha ha.
I am excited to meet another beauty of yours! Hailee will have so much fun playing with a REAL BABY DOLL!!
I sure Love you and glad everything is going so well. KISSES

Callie said...

Congratulations! I guess two girls is the way to go! Wish we lived closer so our girls could play!

Emily and Ryan said...

Congrats! So exciting! Another girl! Aren't they the best?

Joe'n'Jess said...

Wow! i'm so excited for you and especially for Hailee. congrats you guys-i can't wait to see if little sister will be Curly Sue!