Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby Blessing and more...

Well.. Once again, I am behind on blogging. Here is Natalie's Baby announcements that two of my good friends did for me.. One of them photographed the pictures and the other made the announcements! LOVE THEM! I coudn't decide which one I liked best so here are both!




On June 24th, Kory gave our little Natalie a name and a blessing to become a new member of our church. It was a wonderful blessing he gave her and we had SO many family members that came to support us! Natalie looked her best in her white dress (that my AMAZING sister Jami made for her). I was sure sad to take it off at the end of the day.


These little shoes are the most brilliant thing I have seen on Pinterest. haha. They are SO unrealistic, but I think they are the best accessory for summer on babies! I have made a few other pairs to go with her outfits and I just love those tiny little flip flops on her tiny little feet!

She slept through most of her little celebration, but was wide eyed through the entire prayer (said the men in the circle who peeked)

We forgot to get a picture right after the meeting so most of us don't look like we were dressed for her special occasion... but I promise we were!
And here are a few more pictures that my friend took of Natalie. She has been her little model for a few pictures for her "Darling Derrier Designes" crochet store!

We all just LOVE Natalie so much! she is such a calm and sleepy baby. Here are some things about her...

*She sleeps between 6-8 hours straight at night, eats, and then goes back to bed for about 4 more hours (*most nights*) and has been doing this since she was born! I. AM. LOVING. IT!!!  

*She is starting to smile and chat and squeal with us.

* She is growing so much faster than Hailee did. She is getting some nice chub and rolls to her body and it is the sweetest thing. She is 10 lbs and 7 weeks old. 

*She still loves to be held all the time, but she does great by herself also. Talk about EASY GOING!

*Whenever she gets a little fussy or seems uncomfortable at night, I just place one hand on her checks and head or on her belly and she imediately calms down.

*She loves to be swaddled and suck on her binki with music or me singing to her. it puts her to sleep within seconds.

*This girl can burp! they are the loudest burps I have ever heard a baby do. most days I worry if something is going to come out with it. The same thing applies with the other end too. She is talented!!! haha

*she literally munches on her binki rather than suck when she's tired, or hungry, or bored, or... ANYTHING that is uncomfortable to her.

*She snores most nights and when she eats. She has done this since day 1 also! (thanks to the dry season and that TINY little nose).

*I have NEVER heard her cry in the middle of the night. SERIOUSLY! all she does is grunt. But she grunts all night

*she laughs and smiles in her sleep often.

There are many more things I just love watching her do. She is so sweet a easy to love. I remember wondering if all these small milestones would be as exciting the second time around, and it definitely is! It melts my heart all over again. we love love love LOVE this girl!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Those are such cute pictures!!!! And I just looooove her blessing dress! It's absolutely beautiful. I love that she can burp, too. That's my kind of girl! We can't wait to meet little Miss Natalie in a few short weeks!

Mike and Corie said...

She is really SO cute! I love the pictures!!

Rachel said...

I get the biggest kick out of you and your girls. :D You are such a fun mom!!!

Callie said...

So adorable! That dress is amazing and I love the little"shoes."